Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shane is turning 1!!!

How fast the time flew by I have no idea. Delivering this little tot last year was one hell of a job because he just wouldnt budge from his comfort zone even two weeks past his due date. The doctor told me that the placenta was too healthy and the baby was enjoying his stay inside me rather than coming out of me. That sure was comforting and scary for me at the same time. After nearly 20 hrs of labour pain I literally pushed him out just to see that little bundle in my arms and boy !! the pain was all worth it. He was simply another beautiful gift of God. From the moment I first held him I have no idea the time has flown and he is turning one in just a few days. Even more shocking is to realise how much more my daughter has grown from the moment I first held her. My son's arrival makes me feel as though I missed out with my daughter not that I did but because my attention got divided but still is it just me or has time really flown too fast cos I do remember counting my days thinking why is time so slow...

We are planning a bday party and this is the invitation card I made with the help of smilebox of course.:)
Click to play this Smilebox invite:
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox invite

3 comments:

Ammu said...

It sure must be exciting to be a mother of two and watch them grow up! I hear all moms saying time flies when they talk abt kids..I think maybe moms dont want kids to grow so fast n leave them! :) Have a great bday party..And wishing many more beautiful years ahead for the lovely bday boy and his smart sis!

hari said...

Special Occassion This.
Happy First Birthday Shane!

Smitha Jobi said...

you are right on that ammu, moms sure dont want to see their kids grow away. thank u both for the special wishes too.