Thursday, March 5, 2009

Me, myself and myself

This blog of mine would be like a personal diary bringing in happenings from my daily life which would mainly include my family. I feel this would make me understand myself better from a different perspective.

I am an open person. I do not mind speaking openly what I feel about another person if our relationship is such but I just found out recently that I would do that even if it hurts someone else's feelings. I love making friends and I appreciate the openness I share with all of my friends.

After the completion of my studies I never got a chance to work immediately becos I had my first child after completing my masters and stayed home till she was 10 months. I worked as an HR executive in a small firm in India for a few months till we made decisions to move to the US. The delay in getting our visa made me jobless for nearly a year and since we got an H1 visa i became a dependent on my husbands visa and that makes me jobless till now. Of course without wasting that time we had our second baby and now I am a full time mommy who hopes to join the work force once the recession gets better :).

I like being fair. I can overreact to some issues which I have deep convictions on.

No comments: